Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre’s Young Dancers Program is based on the philosophy that every student has the right to a quality ballet education. The Young Dancers Program has an unsurpassed reputation throughout New England for its excellent, humanizing approach to ballet education.
About the Program
The Young Dancers Program offers ballet classes for children ages three to 18 at our Cambridge campus in Harvard Square. Our new Dorchester studio in Boston offers ballet training for students ages three to nine.
The program runs throughout the school year from September to June, and enrollment is ongoing.
The Young Dancers Program distinguishes itself from other ballet programs by offering:
- Customized, personal ballet instruction and mentoring
- Innovative ballet training methods that prepare young dancers for the versatility required by today’s diverse dance world
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Impressive record of training students who have qualified for professional ballet and dance careers
Parents can start the registration process by downloading the registration materials below, which contain the registration forms as well as information regarding class schedules, tuition, and student dress code. Please note that dancers ages eight and older will be asked to complete a placement audition prior to class registration. If you have additional questions, please contact Stephanie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-354-7467.
The following classes are no longer accepting students:
- Creative Dance I on Saturdays from 9:45-10:30
- Creative Dance II on Wednesdays from 4:00-4:45
- Creative Dance II on Saturdays from 10:30-11:15
- Pre-Ballet I on Saturdays from 9:00-9:45
- Pre-Ballet II on Saturdays from 11:30-12:30
- Ballet I on Wednesdays from 4:15-5:30
- Ballet I on Fridays from 4:00-5:30
Winter 2018 Registration is now available!
Contact Stephanie LeBolt, our Studio Programs Manager at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a placement audition. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify, and donations are accepted throughout the year to fully allow us to achieve our mission of providing a valuable dance education for all. Join us today—you will find a welcoming community of dedicated dancers within our historic facility.