Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre’s Young Dancers Program is based on the philosophy that every student has the right to a quality ballet education. The Young Dancers Program has an unsurpassed reputation throughout New England for its excellent, humanizing approach to ballet education.
About the Program
The Young Dancers Program offers ballet classes for children ages three to 18 at our Cambridge campus in Harvard Square. Our Dorchester studio in Uphams Corner offers ballet training for students ages 3-12.
The program runs throughout the school year from September to June, and enrollment is ongoing.
The Young Dancers Program distinguishes itself from other ballet programs by offering:
- Customized, personal ballet instruction and mentoring
- Innovative ballet training methods that prepare young dancers for the versatility required by today’s diverse dance world
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Impressive record of training students who have qualified for professional ballet and dance careers
Young Dancers Program 2018-2019
Now Open for Enrollment!
Online Registration via MindBody
1. To set up your MindBody account on a desktop computer, visit: clients.mindbody.com. All returning students and their parents will have an existing record in MindBody that was set up by our staff. All you need to do is claim your account by resetting the password (“forgot password”) to your email.
2. Once you have created or signed on to your account, you’ll be directed to your Profile page where you can view and update your personal, billing and family members. Make sure to correctly set the relationship between Parent and Child in order to enroll them in class.
3. To enroll a child in class, click the “Enrollments” tab at the top of the page and select “YDP 18/19 Cambridge” from the “Service Categories” dropdown menu.
4. Scroll through the list of classes until you find the one you want to enroll your child in, then click the “Sign Up Now!” button. If your child’s class meets more than 1 day per week, you must select and add to the card each day your student will attend class. The pricing option is only applied to the first class of the week. Enrollment in the full program is recommended for students who would like to advance in the following year.
5. When you check out, you’ll have the option to select Payment in Full or the Quarterly Payment Plan.
For additional instructions, including walking through the enrollment steps, please reference the MINDBODY ENROLLMENT GUIDE, which contains a detailed explanation of each step with pictures.