BALLET CHANGES LIVES. IT’S REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
In keeping with its long-term vision to provide dance opportunities to all in the Boston area, JMBT has launched a Young Dancers Program in Dorchester for children ages 3 to 13. At our Dorchester Studio, students will participate in our comprehensive dance curriculum, learn from our exceptional faculty and enjoy a nurturing environment. At JMBT, we believe that ballet is for everyone and support students in the pursuit of personal excellence.
YOUNG DANCERS PROGRAM, DORCHESTER
JMBT’s Dorchester campus offers ballet classes for children ages 3-13, from Creative Dance to Ballet Level III. If you are interested in advanced classes for your child, please visit our Cambridge Studio page.
The Dorchester Studio – located at 14 Cushing Avenue – will grow in future years to offer classes for students of all ages. Classes are open to boys and girls of all backgrounds. No dance experience necessary.
YOUNG DANCERS PROGRAM 2019-2020
NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT!
Online Registration via MindBody
1. To set up for MindBody account on a desktop computer, visit: clients.mindbodyonline.com. All returning students and their parents will have an existing record in MindBody that was set up by our staff. All you need to do is claim your account by resetting the password (“forgot password”) to your email.
2. Once you have created or signed on to your account, you’ll be directed to your Profile page where you can view and update your personal, billing and family members. Make sure to correctly set the relationship between Parent and Child in order to enroll them in class.
3. To enroll a child in class, click the “Enrollments” tab at the top of the page and select “YDP 18/19 Dorchester” from the “Service Categories” dropdown menu.
4. Scroll through the list of classes until you find the one you want to enroll your child in, then click the “Sign Up Now!” button. If your child’s class meets more than 1 day per week, you must select and add to the cart each day your student will attend class. The pricing option is only applied to the first class of the week. Enrollment in the full program is recommended for students who would like to advance in the following year.
5. When you check out, you’ll have the option to select Payment in Full or the Monthly Payment Plan.
For additional instructions, including walking through the enrollment steps, please reference the MINDBODY ENROLLMENT GUIDE which contains a detailed explanation of each step with pictures.